This week was fairly busy (isn't it always as of late). Monday I was officially voted in as the PTO president (I'd been acting pres since after Christmas break). Tuesday was working on PTO treasurer stuff (book are kinda crazy right now) and an orthodontist appt that ended up taking forever. Wednesday I goofed off with Jess while getting groceries. Thursday I went to the bank for more PTO stuff and tried to do some stuff around the house. Friday was all day PTO. Started putting names on the pencil grams and getting them organized. Then lollipop sales plus counting money.
Oh, and the Littlest Duckling got the A Honor Roll!
This pics::
 |
| Hubby-made oreo shakes |
 |
| My personal hair stylist Miss AJ |
 |
| Pencil gram promo pic for FB |
 |
| Random pic for the pick-a-day |
 |
| Jess showing off Wal-Mart's latest white trash fashions |
 |
| We got snow today... ?? |
No comments:
Post a Comment